Sunday, March 2, 2008

Zealous Personalities in Bloom!!

Matthew loves his new tools from Grandma and Grandpa Qweesh. He insists on fixing things around the house and building things. It's quite funny to watch, and David thinks that he should be right there, doing whatever Matthew is doing. David ran off with a cookie and the end results were priceless! Yes, this is one of your cookies, Natalie. :D) Thanks again for that yummy dinner--you saved the day!
You can see a little bit of David's pink eyes in these pictures. Poor kid. :(
During the four days of no sickness, we did get a few pictures of the boys playing. Who knew that a box could be so entertaining??
Here is another picture of Matthew giving David Building 101. It's pretty complex--mostly he just whacks things. Yikes!
David didn't do too much fixing, but he loved playing with this hat.
This is the most handsome boy in Sunbeams. Actually, he's the most handsome boy in the hallway. We are yet to have a completely successful day in Sunbeams. Mostly, it consists of horrific tantrums of screaming, crying hysterically, throwing hisself on the ground, and going limp. It's a good thing that I already love this boy. I didn't know church could be so difficult. Nursery was a piece of cake--he didn't even look back. As my mom tells me, "This too shall pass." And one day, he might actually like primary.

This was taken at the beginning of February, when we got to spend the weekend with D'Lonna's boys. We had a houseful, and it was a great time!
Mr. Mischief returns!!! On this particular day, we let Matthew play outside in the fenced in backyard. Typically, we are out there with him. However, Keri was fixing dinner, and Ryan was tending to David. Matthew was mostly playing on the big patio, but decided he needed a little more action. He hooked up the hose and sprayed himself down. Crazy boy!!!!
David was sad that he didn't get to join in Brother's fun.

Okay. Before I explain these pictures, does this jog anyone's memories (say Steven, Ryan, maybe?)??? Matthew decided it would be so funny to try on Mommy's bra. He actually grabbed a pregnancy bra out of the drawer and began prancing around. I could not stop laughing!!! What are we in for?


10 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

That's hilarious! David is getting so big, I can hardly believe it! As far as your questions about changing your blog, it looks like you figured it out. If you every want anymore ideas, my favorite sights for blog templates are pyzam and www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com They explain how to change the template, but you copy the code, then go to edit html on your blog erase the old code and paste the new one. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Jancisco said...

Hi Keri! I'm glad you stalked us out :) Your little boy is so cute too! He is a mini-Ryan. Totally.

Where are you guys at now?

tiffany garfield said...

haha! He'll so regret the bra pictures when you post them in his high school year book Senior add with a little graduation message that says, "We weren't sure what we were in for, but you turned out great! Congrats on graduation!" haha. Yes, I'm a dork. Really, you have such cute and good looking boys!

Rachel Seren said...

As far as the template you used to have, I haven't seen anything like it. But www.pyzam.com is where I get all of my templates. Once on the website you go to blog templates and they have hundreds. Hopefully that helps. I am still new to the blog world. :)

Becky said...

those pictures are priceless - he's gonna love those in high school! looks like he always keeps you busy...

Christina said...

Hey Keri! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. We have been in St. George and I didn't check my email at all! I'm not sure what you are asking about your template...but your paper looks GREAT!!! I really love it!

Rachel Seren said...

Hey! me again! I love the template you chose. I was actually in the process of using the exact same one when I found the one I now currently have. It's cute!

Rachel Seren said...

Hey sorry! If you want to know how to get rid of the yellow pyzam line at the top I can have Josh email you how. Just let me know. :)

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Hey Keri!! I love your new layout! I think it is so cute!!!
Now, those pictures are priceless! I love them. They for sure brought a smile to my face!!
How are you doing! I have been thinking a lot of you lately! Have you moved yet?