What is your husbands full name: Ryan Todd
How old is he: 28
Who eats more: Depends on the food.
What's the type of food?I LOVE ice cream--even though I'm lactose-intolerant, and I LOVE salad or fruit. Ryan LOVES meat--yuck!
Who asked who out on the first date: Ryan asked me, after having stalked me for a few weeks. Then he stood me up. Good times.
Who said "I love you" first: Ryan, but this is a bit of a debate. I still think that it was me.
Who kissed who first: He leaned down and kissed me while we were watching a movie, I think. Or it might have been at the doors of our dorms. Is that terrible? I can't remember the first kiss. Wow. Maybe he should have filled this out. He remembers things way better than me.
How long did we date: We dated 2 1/2 months before getting engaged.
How long was our engagement? 10 months
Who proposed?: Ryan. He actually dropped the hint a couple of times on my birthday. I didn't get it. Then he talked to me about it when he came up over New Year's in Colorado. Then someone announced it over the pulpit during testimony meeting--even though we were NOT engaged at that point. Then . . . Ryan flew out and surprised me in Denver on July 1st. Something about clowns in there--ask me another time. He took me to a wonderful dinner--no proposal. I was mad. I wanted him to go back to Utah, because he still hadn't given me the ring. Then he took me to a beautiful, favorite place of solitude--Daniel's Park. I thought he was going to hit me with the car--another story to be told another time. Then he danced with me under the stars to our song, "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw. Then he asked me, and I had to keep him.
Who is taller: Thank goodness, Ryan. 6'3" to 5'5"
Who is smarter: Interesting question--no answer really. Ryan and I compliment each other quite well. Where one lacks, the other picks up. It's the BEST!!
Who cooks dinner: Ryan cooks breakfast and occassional dinners, so I do most of the cooking. I love trying new recipes. A favorite website is allrecipes.com. It's wonderful. Once again, thanks D'Lonna!
Who does the laundry: I put it in the washer and dryer, and then . . . many times I let it sit. I hate laundry with a passion! Ugh!!! So . . . we have laundry-folding parties while watching a movie. Other days, I have this unusual motivation and actually fold it within 24 hours of washing and drying it. Those are AMAZING days!!
Who does the dishes: This one is me. Ryan HATES dishes. Actually, I don't mind them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: We have a different system. I make Ryan sleep on the side closest to the door. That way, if an intruder comes, he can protect me. Totally lame, I know, but it's my OCD rule.
Who pays the bills: Ryan is right now. Thanks, Sweetie!
Who is more stubborn: Probably me, but we both are. It depends on the situation.
Who is the bigger clown: Ryan
Who sings better: I really don't know. I don't really sing seriously except for when I'm alone or during sacrament meeting. Otherwise, I'm goofing around. That's mostly when Ryan hears me, so he's probably thinking, what is she talking about saying anything about her voice?? Ryan does sing really well.
Who mows the lawn: We don't have a lawn yet, but we're hoping to get a house by August! Yea!!
Who drives when your together: Ryan. It's a protection thing again.
Who wears the pants in the relationship: We really strive for equality in our marriage. We both state our opinions and speak out about our feelings and promptings. Typically, each person knows when to step up or back down. We understand where each other is coming from after conversing, so that takes down our ego a bit.
Who has more siblings: Ry. He has 5 kids in his family.
What did I leave out: I miss his laughter. Ryan sometimes can get me going to where I actually cackel--this terrible family trait that makes me close my eyes, cry, roll on the ground--literally, and not stop laughing for like 20 minutes. That's actually how my water broke with Matthew--we think. We can sit and talk and laugh about anything, and then we can also sit in silence. I feel so blessed to have him as my spouse. He's a wonderful partner and best friend. I love you, Hon!
I'm tagging: Rach, Angie, Brittany, and April
3 comments:
I was glad to read you don't enjoy laundry time either. You're better than me though and actually get it into the dryer! Sometimes, I'll throw a load in and forget until the next day and then it stinks and I have to start all over! Not fun. I think the folding with a movie idea is the best, then it's a funner chore.
I always love hearing about your crazy experiences before you were married to eachother! It cracks me up!
Hey Keri! I am glad to see that you guys look like your doing so well! At least no one is in the hospital right? So did you have fun skiing that day you guys went! I love skiing!! So ....are you guys going to ever come back to Utah for anything? I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment