Friday, July 9, 2010

Fourth of July Fireworks


Sunday evening found us in the company of wonderful family over a yummy dinner. Diane's family attended (minus Jenny's family) with Nicki and Jonah, as well as Lauren and Ed (and for whatever reason, I never caught Diane on camera). Also, Grammy, Pop-Pop, and Debbie came.

After dinner, we headed to the fireworks, but felt bummed when they got rained out. As we were leaving the area, we drove by this rather peculiar pedestrian. Now, I try to keep my blog pretty non-controversial, but this guy was PEEING on the side of the road. He had no issue just whipping everything out in plain sight, just feet from the road. It was disturbing and I actually called the police. We're guessing drunk to be able to go that long and in addition, who does that??! Seriously. Plus, my kids were in the car, and we were. I don't want to see that!!!

Anyway, the fireworks were rescheduled for the following night. It made a perfect fhe activity.

Ethan loved looking at Pop-Pop. Once he got over his sickness we were able to bring them back together and he would just look over at him and start smiling.


No comments: