Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Pics 2010

One of my high school friends from Colorado flashed our family pictures while we vacationed in Denver this year. I love how they turned out and it was so fun to catch up with Janine! Thanks again, and anyone in Denver who is looking for a photographer, I know a great one!

Here are a few of our favorites (Okay so lots!)!









9 comments:

Katie Jane said...

They are absolutely adorable! What a cute family you have. We miss you guys!

Sara B said...

You all look fabulous! What a great family! Hope you are doing well. You are always an inspiration to me.

Rachel Seren said...

They turned out great Ker!! I love the very first one! It's hard to get one with all the kids smiling!

Aubrey said...

What cute pictures! I love how they turned out. We're doing our annual pictures soon, and I would be so happy if they turned out that well. Great looking family you have!

Elise said...

You guys look great! What beautiful pictures!

Christina said...

GET OUTTA HERE!!!! Love these pictures Keri!! You are out of this world GORGEOUS!!!! You little boys...are delicious! Such handsome men!

Ellis said...

Love the photos! I hope you are all as happy as you look here!

Jenni S said...

Oh, SO sweet!!! I love them all.

The Sagers said...

I LOVE the family pictures. The boys are all so handsome, I just want to squish some of their adorable cheeks.

And you, no surprise, and as beautiful as ever. Love, love, love them!