Friday, July 9, 2010

Here we go again . . .

Our family just returned from Dallas and Denver, so brace yourselves, we have a LOT of pictures--I guess we always do. Anyway, we really had a great time and the kids did AMAZING on the drives. Ethan is seriously a wonder baby. He cried a total of like 10 minutes on the way up (out of 18 hrs in the car) and about 5 on the way home. Plus, our older boys were so sweet.

The best part of the trip for me was all of the visiting with Ryan. We talked almost the entire drive home from CO to TX. It was so fun and I laughed so hard. We had great talks on the way there too, but the drive home was classic. Each stop was fun too. The boys had a great time with both sets of grandparents, cousins, and relatives. Overall, it was a great trip! Thanks so much to both of our families for hosting us for such lengthy periods of time. You're the best and we're grateful to have each of you. We love you!

4 comments:

Katie Jane said...

I love all your pictures!! You family is growing so fast...please make them stop. It looks like such a fun time!

Rachel Seren said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun the past few weeks! Glad your trip went well. We are a go for the Children's museum thursday. What time is it and where do you want to meet? Just text me and we can figure it out.

Aubrey said...

So much fun! And I'm so glad the boys were good for you. It could have been a nightmare. Long drives are my favorite with Dave. I feel like I get to know him better every time we go on a road trip.

April said...

I got your message on our blog, but I you obviously never got mine! :( I left a messages on your phone and your mom's, but I must have the wrong numbers!

I hope you had a good time here in Denver and I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up. We'll have to catch you the next time around.

Your little Ethan is getting so big! :)