This little man is also growing way too fast. He's learning the art of manipulation! He fake cries and coughs. It's hilarious! But he's really just super sweet and I'm too in love. He melts me with his blueberry eyes and his smile. Plus, his skin is so soft and he laughs and sleeps in my arms and oh, I cannot get enough.
We also took the boys to the drive-in movie theater for family movie night to see the Sorceror's Apprentice. It was really fun and it actually cooled down enough to have the windows rolled down.
And Date #9: Ryan came up with the idea of giving me a manicure and pedicure for our date night. It was amazing! He is such a wonderful husband and I'm entirely smitten by him. How many husbands would think to do something like that for their wives?
3 comments:
He's such a cutie. So glad I got to meet him!
Keri, that is so sweet of Ryan to do that for you, what a great idea!!! And I love that you have fun date nights on a weekly basis, Jason and I try to do that but we only go out to eat and a movie (there isn't much to do here though). I'll have to be more creative. Thanks for posting about your date nights, it's fun to read about them.
Your boys are a handsome little bunch...very cute. My favorite picture by far is the one where they are all winking. I was cracking up, so very fun!
Post a Comment