Friends I've been blessed beyond measure in this life to have friends, and not just any friends--friends who answer the phone in the middle of the night, friends who bring me soup or dinner when I don't feel well, friends who take my children so that I can have a break, friends who come clean my house when my back is out, friends who remember my birthday, friends who make me smile and encourage me, friends who are so wise and have a way to answer my prayers without even realizing they are doing so, friends who talk me into work outs and push me in my runs because they know I can do it. I have such wonderful friends. You know who you are. Thank you for lifting me, teaching me, helping me, serving me, and loving me.
And to my best friend . . . we're bonded for life and into the eternities. I cannot imagine taking this journey with anyone else.

No comments:
Post a Comment