Simplicity Much of my life I have spent waiting and anticipating, and sometimes--wishing away the todays. Thankfully, my sweet husband and others have reminded me to enjoy and celebrate today. I've worked harder to do that over the past little while, but I guess I will always be guilty of this to some degree.
Each year, our family seems to take on a little more. Part of this is a natural process, as we learn to cope and juggle more.
I love looking back into my yesterdays and seeing that simplicity, as well as finding the simplicity in today. I love finding those processes and such that teach my family to simplify or that actually simplify our life. Some of these things include our family walks at dusk, reading to our children, baking bread, making cinnamon rolls, family home evening when all are gathered around us, freezing and canning food, and more.
Today, I'm thankful for simplicity.
No comments:
Post a Comment