Friday, January 20, 2012
Celebrate 20
Ethan This not-so-little man turned two today, and I can hardly believe my eyes. Seriously, where has the time gone?! A letter will follow when I have more think-time, but until then, here's to you, Butter! You have changed our life for the better on so many levels. We love your kisses and hugs, as well as your mostly easy going nature. We love your dancing and rhythm, as well as your sweet words (i.e. "I sorry," "I luh lu," and more. We love that you pretend to be a puppy and a baby each day. We know the puppy, because you bark/roar, and we know the baby, because you always close your eyes, suck your thumb with a smile (didn't know this was possible before we had you), and then, you say "beebee" between sucks. Oh, you're little personality makes us smile! We love how silly you are and goofy. Thanks for joining our clan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment