Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Give Thanks 25
The Atonement Last night, and many times, I have found myself pleading with Heavenly Father for forgiveness, for understanding, for help, for direction, for support, for love. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude to Jesus Christ for His precious and infinite atonement. I am so grateful I get to repent. He bridged that gap, and I know that His atonement is the only way back to live with Heavenly Father again. Oh, how sweet it is to feel His redeeming love when you have repented. Oh, how sweet it is to feel the peace that accompanies that, and though, you cannot possibly comprehend how it is done, you feel it, and you find hope again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautifully written! I am in awe of the amazing woman you are - so full of faith, hope, and charity. You continue to inspire and uplift me. I pray that you might be able realize what a noble woman you are and that your testimony radiates and encourages those around you (me) to strive to be a little bit better. I love you!
Post a Comment