My body. can. do. amazing. things.
I'm grateful I can run, walk, skip, dance, and jump. Our bodies can do crazy things, but we have to align our minds with our body. The mind has powerful control over that entity. If pushed in a positive way, we can accomplish anything.
I also know that we are created in the image of God, as it says in the book of Genesis. This means we have two hands, two arms, two eyes, two ears, and two legs--just like God. Knowing that our creator looks similar to us helps me when I pray. I realize he's a person and not just some spirit. Praying becomes more of a conversation person-to-person than person-to-void. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father has blessed me with a body.
Motherhood has impacted my testimony of this truth and increased my gratitude. It's amazing to see a little life come to be and then, grow from tiny baby to toddler.
No comments:
Post a Comment