Sunday, April 15, 2012

105 Jumps for Joy

Homemade Donuts I know I have ranted and raved about Pinterest before, but I just love the accessibility, the creativity, the knowledge shared, and that I can combine and save all of my ideas in one place. I made the boys some homemade donuts this morning. I don't know how they turned out, because I didn't eat any, but they seemed pretty pleased. The best part was the "easy" factor. I opened a can of Pillsbury Grand Homestyle biscuits, which I bought for $.49 at the store, cut holes in them with a cookie cutter, warmed oil, browned them, dipped them in melted butter, and cinnamon sugar, and served them up. This took me about 10 minutes total!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love your year of gratitude posts. It is helping me look for the good in each day. Thanks for being the wonderful woman that you are and good luck with your weight loss challenge!