Monday, April 30, 2012
One Hundred Twenty
Friends and Family Something could be posted about my friends and family everyday. I'm seriously so blessed in this area. Last night, while Ryan took me to the emergency room, a very dear friend kept the boys at her house, got them ready for bed, and them put them down. Two other friends showed up at the er to lend their support. All night long, I received phone calls, fb messages, and texts. One friend called around to find the best er to visit per waiting time. Another friend kept Ethan this morning, so that I could try to rest. Then, she brought him home. I had tons more emails, texts, voicemails, and fb messages. Another friend kept younger boys, while I took Matthew to an appointment. Then, someone brought dinner by tonight and tomorrow night, someone else is coming.
I have no idea what I did to receive such love and support, but I feel blessed beyond. I'm grateful for wonderful parents who care so much. My parents and Ryan's parents called several times to check on me. My grandmother called. I have felt an outpouring of love. Friends and family are blessings indeed. Thank you to each of you who helped lighten my burden. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment