Wednesday, April 4, 2012

93 Feelings of Gratitude

Eternal Families We found out yesterday that a dear friend's little boy will begin fighting for his life the next little while. Many questions continue to remain unanswered at this time. I guess doctors will relay more information next week. In the mean time, my heart breaks for this family. Ryan has served as their home teacher for the past year or so. Their 18-month old is one of my nursery kids, and he's so darling.

Once more information is publicly known I shall have to relate the family dynamic here. Their story is touching, and it makes you want him to overcome this that much more.

I'm ever grateful for the blessings of the sealing ordinances in the temple. I want to hold my boys a little bit tighter and never let go. We will rally around our friends. We will fast and we will pray, and we will trust in Heavenly Father's plan for this precious child and his family. I'm so grateful I can be with my family forever.

No comments: