Thursday, April 19, 2012
110.0
My Bicycle Trailer The weather here has been GORGEOUS! We still have pleasant temperatures that we can go outside in and feel good. The humidity has not kicked in yet, and the breeze feels amazing. As a result, I've made it a goal to take the boys out each day for several bike rides. Typically, Ethan and I will go in the morning, while Davey is at school. Then, upon his return, the three of us venture out into the neighborhood to look at all of the new development, check on our upcoming rec center, play ground, pool, and picnic pavilion, as well as look for snakes. On these bike rides, most of the time, our conversations always end on Disney World. Davey is a boy that is so looking forward to that trip (whenever it happens and however far it is in the future). The sunshine and exercise, along with the gentle breeze, is so soothing to my soul. Oh, how I LOVE this spring weather! I'm grateful I own a bike and trailer to take Ethan out in, and that my other boys have bikes of their own to ride. This has brought our family great enjoyment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment