Wednesday, April 25, 2012
114 Gracias
Working With This Little Man It has been such a joy to work with Matthew on his final grade school project. We have sculpted and glued and cut and pasted and manipulated and created and fastened and painted and worked for over 14 hours on this project. He had to an animal that lays eggs out of a plastic egg, write about that animal through a series of elements, and then, create a box with the animal's habitat.
Matthew chose a great white shark, because it lays eggs and births babies. Of course, the 14 hours includes the entire family, as this was a student/family project. Ryan sculpted the great white shark, and then, Matthew, David, Ethan, and I did the rest. Matthew and I also wrote the report on the shark and it ended up being 5 pages front and back or 10 pages. He worked so hard on this and I'm really proud of him. Great job, Matthew. I love creating with you!!
Perhaps you cannot see everything, but there are lots of little details here. We created coral with texture, different types of seaweed and sea anemonies, clown fish, angel fish, a hammerhead shark, blowfish, sting rays, and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks awesome!!
Post a Comment