How I love having you for the mother of my children Keri has always been such a hard worker. She has always been the type to succeed at everything she does. I am so grateful to have her as the mother of my children because she never gives up. Sometimes I come home and the kids are off the wall and screaming and she has a smile still on her face. There are somedays where I come home and she is almost in tears. No matter what, Keri has never given up. She is always trying to find new ways to become a better mom. She always tries to have activities planned for the kids. She is always trying to make sure that her kids know of her love for them. "I surely know that there is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood." Keri, I am so glad to have you as the mother of my children. May the Lord bless you in your conquest to becoming that perfect mother.
I love you.
Ryan

1 comment:
What a true and sweet letter. Happy Mother's Day Keri!
Post a Comment