Priesthood Blessings We received some pretty difficult and devastating news this week. Ryan actually came home from work early to be with us. By the time bedtime rolled around, I found myself literally sick to my stomach over the issue. I felt so sad and upset and heart broken and worried and fearful and all of the above, wrapped into one. Before laying down, I realized there was no way I would be able to sleep for the night. I asked Ryan to give me a Priesthood blessing.
As he laid his hands on my head and started uttering the words, the tears streamed down my cheek. Immediately, peace was spoken to my soul. I can't explain it, but I felt it. The words were so simple, yet inspiring and just what I needed to hear to soothe my heart and replace my worry and fear with faith.
I'm ever grateful for the Priesthood. It is the authority to act in God's name. It has blessed my life tremendously.
No comments:
Post a Comment