Glimpses Into the Worth of a Soul I've had many moments to stop and ponder the worth of a single soul in the sight of God. I've contemplated the different individuals--tall, short, freckles, races, skinny, heavier, beautiful, less beautiful, educated, under privileged, etc.
I've been especially reflecting upon the 17th chapter of 3rd Nephi in the Book of Mormon, when Christ visited the Americas. The tears start streaming as soon as I get to the part about Him taking each child into His arms and blessing them, healing them, praying for them, weeping for them, and just pouring out His blessings upon them.
As I have tried to look at each of my family members through the eyes of the Savior, I've received a special witness, as to to the love He feels for them. I've been blessed to know what to pray for them and better ways to treat them. My heart has been filled with love for each of them.
I'm grateful for personal reflection.
No comments:
Post a Comment