Friday, May 18, 2012
137
My Husband My men gave me such wonderful gifts for Mother's Day. Matthew and David both wrote me some of the sweetest notes I have ever received with some of the funniest things in them (i.e. Matthew told his teacher I'm 22 and that my favorite things are chicken and golfing. I just about died laughing. Even now, it tickles me.). They all cleaned the house, and then, Ryan took me for pictures for our 10-year anniversary. It was a wonderful weekend and I feel so blessed. Sometimes, it's hard to understand how someone could love me as much as my husband does. The look he gets in his eyes when he talks about me or how he opens doors for me and puts me first and the respect he shows me or the regard he places me in--I just don't understand it. I don't know how he can love me so, but he does. I'm one lucky woman. I'm so grateful for my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment