Funny Daveyisms And more fabulous thoughts from Davey to keep my self-esteem going strong: "Mom, I really like the hair on your legs. It's beautiful."
David just brought me the rubixcube completely finished. "How did you do that Davey?" "It was easy, Mom. I just peeled off the stickers and put them on the same side."
I'm so grateful I get to parent this child. He makes me laugh each day.
1 comment:
Hi Keri, just wanted to let you know the boys look sooooo cute and so grown up already....I wish we could see you guys sometime soon but not sure when it's going to happen. I can't believe how much older Matthew looks, can't believe he's going to be baptized already...Also, I love your professional pics with Ryan, you guys look great and I can tell you've lost weight....congrats!!!! Hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment